Saturday, May 21, 2016

Jane Austen Flip Book, for Lady Alyssa



Jane Austen Flip Book?  Why Yes!



I wanted to try making a few flip books on the Austen Theme,  Lady Alyssa spoiled me with her crocheted  letter pouch and I wanted to reciprocate with something special.



Here the flip book is opened. This is a piece of pink card stock paper that is cut and then folded into thirds.  I made it the dimensions of my journal cards that serve as the "pages".  They are taped into place using strips of washi tape.  I also have a Jane Austen Quote tag card taped in.


Hi, dear friend!  This, as you see is a journal card.


The goodies...  The page that has the polkadot bag with the feather, is also on a journal card.


This is the "Tea Time" page...


And the letter.



I used one of these cello bags to hold the letter, it worked out nicely.  So that is the flip book with a few Jane Austen touches.  I enjoyed putting it together so much that I plan on making a few more!
If you make some, send me a picture, and I will happily post it here to share with others!

Write letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela




















8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think I'll have to attempt one of these for a future pen pal letter.

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely flipbook and I enjoyed looking at it and all the different elements to it.
    Thank you for the inspiration it has given me.
    With kind regards ~ Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What they do for the lady alyssa is really good as it could have been a way out for her and this is why thanks to jane austen. see more details to see more about the writing tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, It opens their minds and builds up their perspectives on those things that you have not experienced or been appeared to before for the length of normal step by step nearness and https://www.paraphrasetool.info/dissertation-paraphrasing/ gives you new perspectives on life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site, You are doing the stunning development to share a kind of the data which individuals need to know. It is in like way unimaginable to get some answers concerning your data. I basically need to express that check here you should post something more about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post, The rule is additionally an elucidation behind the progression in your other extracurricular exercises from diversions to shows up, inspects, talk, sports and so on. This click to read and get help how to can write an letter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Letter writing is an art and very important for human life. This is actually very good review about the flipbook letter and here you can get more info about our English paraphrase generator. Flipbook letter is newable for me and I think everybody should choose this style. Thanks

    ReplyDelete