Thursday, November 17, 2016

Making Mail...Jane Austen Style!



The Society is in FULL Swing!


The Jane Austen Letter Writing Society Pen Friend  (Fall)Exchange is in full swing!  We had 50 people that signed up for the exchange. I need to get some stats out about the participants like I did for the first Pen Friend exchange.  It is always fun to discover more about what a JALWS member is like.    I did not get paired up this time around, but thought instead, that I would send out letters to various members of the society.  So I thought that I would begin by making some envelopes and getting a little happy mail started.  I found a good sale at Michael's on the scrapbook paper to make my envelopes.  I adore the black and white patterns...just so classy!


And of course, I can never pass up the matching embellishments...I believe I picked these up at Hobby Lobby.  So cute.  I think I am good for now on washi tape...I'll have to get a picture of my supply sometime soon to share.  Where do you purchase your washi?  Many times I order mine from Etsy stores.  Other times I just pick it up where I can.



I do wish I had more Jane Austen Quote rubber stamps.  "Come on , Etsy!"  Someone do this...Please?? 

 I  believe this letter pictured above went out to Lady Nina Ruth.  She is such a lovely lady...she came to my rescue  when one of the society member could not get in touch with her pen friend.  And thank you to Lady Sheryl for the same thing.  You dear ladies are such a blessing!

Do you have any interesting mail to share?  Are you enjoying having a happy mail box?  You may share your photos with me at JALWsociety@gmail.com.  I'd love to put together a post of all your experiences.

Write Letters
Write Often,

Lady Pamela


6 comments:

  1. If you wanted to be a writer your first work is to think about the quality factor and then you should write your things so that there will not have any issues left for your writing. http://www.paraphraser.biz/about-us/ for the students that is very helpful for the writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some essential tips you will find if you are going to write an essay or others academic papers. I just love this site http://www.paraphrasegenerator.biz/paraphrase-generator-online-tool/ as if you cannot give your best before exam then none can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like another great writing to read! My husband and I would be very interested in reading it. click here to read and it will tell you about our regular work on personal statements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great interview thank you. The writing looks amazing and I hope you'll be continue your blog with such kind of good writing. source which will be working for your readmission kind of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is the new techniques with the help of which you can make the better writing with the nice service of the dissertation. You can visit this website and can match your work with the new session in this field of the fun.

    ReplyDelete