Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Some Austen Mail Making Its Way To the Post Office


Here are some of my recent outgoing Austen Mail!  Do you have an Instagram Account?  You can follow me there: Janeaustenletterwritingsociety , and if you do, share your pictures of mail that you send or receive.  


This is a LARGE wax seal...taking practically 1/2 a stick of wax!  Alright...maybe I do stretch the truth there.  But it really does take  quite a bit of wax.


This is one of my favorite wax seals...the pigeon delivering a letter.

I hope you are able to get off some letters this week!

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela



4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the video a lot too , so thanks for sharing it with us and I am really liking this post. Great job mate, https://www.paraphrasingtool.biz/paraphrase-text-online/ This was a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really enjoyed this video and it was quite informative for me to watch it. ideas here Thanks for the share. This was good stuff. And do keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your this pastel painting.You have painted it so beautifully that for check it here a second I thought its not a painting but a real scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is the new field of the austen where you can find the new post. You can also get the new post office where you can get the best zone of the Jane Austen. You can also move with http://www.academicghostwriters.net/why-choose-our-best-ghost-writing/ and can get the proper section.

    ReplyDelete