Saturday, August 6, 2016

Jane Austen Flip Book--Lady Cornell


Here is my most recent letter to my pen friend. This is the flip book from the Flip Book Tutorial  that I recently posted.  I decided to send her some things that she could possibly use in a future craft, or letter.


Let's not forget the tea!


Additional pages were attached by washi tape.



The Letter was  written on such thick paper that it was  a bit difficult to fold properly.


Yes, happy day!



I worked a charm "lock" onto the ribbon.


This flip book was sent into the mail by  placing it in a clear cello bag.  Postage was placed at the Post Office.

Write Letters,
Write Often

Lady Pamela





8 comments:

  1. Love these Pamela, I love your wax stamp. I have bought one and I love it :) I so enjoy visiting your pages...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I LOVE wax stamps. I just think they add such a nice touch. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for providing good information,Thanks for your sharing.

    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I read a case study it takes me into a new imaginary area and it could even play with my imagination like it does with others. look here for the students that is very helpful for the writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mister Jain has been filling all the books here for the movement of the parks for the humans. The identification of the argument is advanced for more info here for the strength of the participants. The right theme is inflicted for the use of the things for the humans in same field and department.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An area of the jane austen where you can see the flip book and all the other characteristics of this new session. Just enjoy your time with www.punctuationcheck.org/some-of-the-funniest-punctuation-mistakes-people-make and find the new area of the letter writing which can define the special goal with this world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flip book study pattern is always available for the people who want to make their work in the better pattern. You can also find your work with look at this and can get the new field of your life with this best session in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great site, When you are taking location from any instructor in school then the thinking limit of all understudy is different in light of the fact that it depend on his component of learning and you can short bio samples to get educational task. We give standard work in the shape our creation.

    ReplyDelete