Saturday, May 6, 2017

Jane Austen Flip Book, Black And White


Black and White goodness for Lady Sarah!





The cover of the flip book , with a few modern twists.




The inside of this flip book, embellishments keep to the black  and white theme.  











I wrote the letter on several sheets of paper, because the letter I began in January  never got finished.  (I'm ashamed to say).  However, when this happens, I always send the old letter in along with the new letter  because I tend to story tell in my letters and the January letter actually was written while I was at a 1860's ball being a chaperone!  So, I had a few things to share  about the ball that I thought Lady Sarah would still enjoy.  

This letter did not fit inside the above flip book but I included it separately , but with the above flip book.  I put all of it in a cello bag to mail.   This letter had a belly wrap  made from pages of Jane Austen's Emma, then raffia ribbon tied and my Jane Austen Silhouette wax seal.   Happy travels to your destination...

Write Letters
Write Often.

Lady Pamela 

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE my pretty Jane flip book! Thank you, Lady Pamela! I've got it sitting here on my stationery table and my girls admire it when they come in my room---hinting that I might give it to one of them! {But I won't...hahahahaha!}

    Much love to you and thank you for the inspiration!

    Lady Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wao these kids are so innocent.I felt so bad I got to read so heart breaking incident on a this site online blogger.This is very sorry situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really significant update.I remained quite stuck last days in http://www.sentencecorrectiononline.com/can-i-online-check-english-grammar-sentence-in-annotated-bibliography/ work and forgot to see your post.Its worth reading.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice attempt.Guys my exams date is very near and I am looking for some quality links ofhttp://www.sentencecorrector.biz/best-spanish-sentence-corrector/ sites for improving my writing skills.Can anyone guide me please?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our ceo biography is here to guide you in writing biographies of different famous personalities. Great info about Jane Austen. Many people wants to write biography of Jane austen and here they will get info about Jane Austen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane Austen was best novelist. Pride and prejudice was her best romantic novel ever. This kind of flip cards can make the cover of books effective and charming. In this https://www.rephraser.net/why-rephrase-tool/ students will get rephrasing service at reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete