Monday, November 16, 2015

Austen Mail, Outgoing!

Outgoing Austen Mail!



Has everyone put pen to paper yet?  I know some of you have.  My daughter told me that she had received her "Austen Mail" even BEFORE I had gotten around to writing mine!  That got me motivated, and I carved out the time to get my Austen mail out the door and into the mailbox!  I had such an enjoyable time penning my letters, and putting ink to paper.  Such a lovely pastime.  



I went to work on my envelopes.  One of my pen friends is an "Elinor Dashwood", so I used sheets out of a copy of Sense and Sensibility to  decorate my envelope.  I did put these letters in a cello envelope to protect it, and to give the USPS a helping hand.  I added additional postage as well.





I wanted to let you know that these Jane Austen Letter Writing Society postcards are now available in my LostArtRevived Etsy store.  If you are looking for some Jane Austen -ish  postcards, this might fit the bill.


I hope you having an enjoyable experience  in the Pen Friend  exchange.

Write Letters,
Write Often,

Lady Pamela

5 comments:

  1. The Austen mail is really important who ever sent it to them and there have a possibilities to read it out and get it in there. click this link that is very helpful for the academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane austen and those mail factors which said here http://www.bestparaphrasingsoftware.com/article-paraphrasing-software/ and they all are really knowing to all of us and for this this site could be the perfect place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jane austen and all of those mail which have been going from his are really important. http://www.rewordingtool.net/essay-reworder/
    will find service for essay rewarder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The austen mails which has been going outside, they are sending with so much care. In this site there you will find the sentence phraser .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can also see the outgoing structure with this pattern and can enjoy the link of the Jane Austen which can be more good for you. Just click now and can make your society more strong with the better session in the good mode.

    ReplyDelete