Monday, November 16, 2015

Austen Mail, Outgoing!

Outgoing Austen Mail!



Has everyone put pen to paper yet?  I know some of you have.  My daughter told me that she had received her "Austen Mail" even BEFORE I had gotten around to writing mine!  That got me motivated, and I carved out the time to get my Austen mail out the door and into the mailbox!  I had such an enjoyable time penning my letters, and putting ink to paper.  Such a lovely pastime.  



I went to work on my envelopes.  One of my pen friends is an "Elinor Dashwood", so I used sheets out of a copy of Sense and Sensibility to  decorate my envelope.  I did put these letters in a cello envelope to protect it, and to give the USPS a helping hand.  I added additional postage as well.





I wanted to let you know that these Jane Austen Letter Writing Society postcards are now available in my LostArtRevived Etsy store.  If you are looking for some Jane Austen -ish  postcards, this might fit the bill.


I hope you having an enjoyable experience  in the Pen Friend  exchange.

Write Letters,
Write Often,

Lady Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment