Monday, February 29, 2016

Incoming Snail mail...Jane Austen Style!



Look at this elegant card!


Carolyn has been a member of the Jane Austen Letter Writing Society, and purchased two of my letter writing kits from my Etsy Store: LostArtRevived .  Isn't is gorgeous?  I love the simplicity of the card--so delicate.  Thank you for sharing your creativity with me Carolyn!  

 Currently all my letter writing kits are on sale through my Etsy Store: LostArtRevived!


Jane Austen Letter Writing Society Kit



Jane Austen Letter Writing Society Mini Kit

Write Letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela







1 comment:

  1. I've been to events at other places, but this was my first time in here. Great LA venues. Food was good and seating was very comfortable. Also, very good view from where I sat. This is such a cool venue and the atmosphere was equally amazing.

    ReplyDelete