Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tea With Jane...And A New Book...

Tea Time With Jane Austen





Today I had tea with  Jane... literally!  How did she know that I had out my beautiful pink Adderly Lawley England tea cup and saucer?  She matched perfectly!









She looked at the fare and approved.



I had a "new" book at my side while sipping on my tea by the title, Jane by Jean Gould.  I've had this one my shelf for quite some time and just have never taken the time to read it.  It is a juvenile biography of Miss Jane Austen, from her childhood on.  When reading the book, it is quickly quite evident that the author had done her research!



And my!  I happen to own a "first edition"!


The illustrations are lovely.



Have you read any good Jane Austen books lately?  My tea time was lovely, I hope yours was as  well.  Now off to write a letter.  

Clinking my tea cup to you,

Lady Pamela






5 comments:

  1. This is new words about jane and the book which has been launched within time and those talking with him is really great. look here is the best one place to know about the quality writing rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who does not want to have some time with jane and his topics with a tea on a cup. http://www.shouldlooklike.com/what-does-a-good-resume-look-like-and-how-to-improve-it/
    to know how to improve the resume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pleasure time to stay some time with jane while having some tea. http://www.sentencecreator.com/how-it-works/ that how our sentence creator tool is really working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When there has a chance of writing, tea is really a matter to have it there. If you know more about our reword service then visit it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any time there has the opportunity regarding creating, green tea can be a make a difference to own that right now there. Once you learn a lot more concerning our own reword program next click to find out more that the following.

    ReplyDelete