Saturday, May 21, 2016

Jane Austen Flip Book, for Lady Alyssa



Jane Austen Flip Book?  Why Yes!



I wanted to try making a few flip books on the Austen Theme,  Lady Alyssa spoiled me with her crocheted  letter pouch and I wanted to reciprocate with something special.



Here the flip book is opened. This is a piece of pink card stock paper that is cut and then folded into thirds.  I made it the dimensions of my journal cards that serve as the "pages".  They are taped into place using strips of washi tape.  I also have a Jane Austen Quote tag card taped in.


Hi, dear friend!  This, as you see is a journal card.


The goodies...  The page that has the polkadot bag with the feather, is also on a journal card.


This is the "Tea Time" page...


And the letter.



I used one of these cello bags to hold the letter, it worked out nicely.  So that is the flip book with a few Jane Austen touches.  I enjoyed putting it together so much that I plan on making a few more!
If you make some, send me a picture, and I will happily post it here to share with others!

Write letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela




















2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I think I'll have to attempt one of these for a future pen pal letter.

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely flipbook and I enjoyed looking at it and all the different elements to it.
    Thank you for the inspiration it has given me.
    With kind regards ~ Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete