Saturday, April 2, 2016

We Have A Winner!

We Have A Winner...

Your chances for winning this gorgeous necklace was really great...only 9 comments were left, so let's get right to WHO our winner is!




According to my Random Number generator, the winner is (drum roll please....)  Lady Anne Milnes Howard!  Lady Anne, please send me your snail mail address to my email:  JALWSociety@gmail.com!  I will get your lovely "Jane Fan"  necklace off to you on Monday.  A BIG thank you to all who participated!



Lady Anne's comment was a lovely one: " A very good morning to you Lady Pamela, as I sit here by my window with the sun shining through my thoughts go to Miss Austen and how she would have sat writing. I feel that my interest in Jane is down to the way I can picture her sitting writing whether it is at her desk, table or outside sitting under a tree. It is only through her wonderful writing that has allowed my imagination to blossom. Thank you for sharing so much with us.
With kind regards 
Lady Anne"


Lady Anne, enjoy your beautiful new necklace!

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jennifer, you are so kind.

      Regards
      Lady Anne

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much Jennifer, you are so kind.

      Regards
      Lady Anne

      Delete