Saturday, April 23, 2016

Lack of Beautiful Stationery?

What's A Girl To Do?



I think I have shown you before my lovely Carol Wilson Stationery.  I inherited this from a friend and unfortunately I am down to my last few sheets of this gorgeous stationery.



Boo!  What's a girl to do?


I decided to try my hand at making some pretty stationery, and this is what I came up with.


I am the world's WORST rubber stamper.  Ugh.


I believe that is why  black sharpies were invented, right?  Have you made any stationery lately?  I am a bit shy on ideas, so please email me at JALWSociety@gmail.com  and share your ideas!  I would love to post  what you have created!

Write Letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela






5 comments:

  1. Thank you Lady Duffy, It is my favorite edger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both letter sets are lovely! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both letter sets are lovely! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete