Saturday, April 23, 2016

Lack of Beautiful Stationery?

What's A Girl To Do?



I think I have shown you before my lovely Carol Wilson Stationery.  I inherited this from a friend and unfortunately I am down to my last few sheets of this gorgeous stationery.



Boo!  What's a girl to do?


I decided to try my hand at making some pretty stationery, and this is what I came up with.


I am the world's WORST rubber stamper.  Ugh.


I believe that is why  black sharpies were invented, right?  Have you made any stationery lately?  I am a bit shy on ideas, so please email me at JALWSociety@gmail.com  and share your ideas!  I would love to post  what you have created!

Write Letters,
Write Often!

Lady Pamela






12 comments:

  1. Thank you Lady Duffy, It is my favorite edger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both letter sets are lovely! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both letter sets are lovely! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you may have lack of beautiful stationery in your things but yet you need to go on your own things to be done in time. https://www.paraphrasetool.info/get-more-from-the-best-sentence-rephrasing-tool-online/ that I love for the helpful information and its really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When there has the lack of better stationery then there has lack in the work. This is the useful source which help you out on your text extender.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When there has lack of stationery then there might have less attraction. You should discover more on our rewarding generator tool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When there has such amount of lacking on your writings,then you cannot make it. get the facts that how we work for the essay writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any time there has these kinds of level of deficient on your own articles, you then can not ensure it is. have the information get more info in which how you benefit the particular article creating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of the blogs pretend themselves as most usable and updated blogs with new information but sometime truth might different. I want to share some facts related to this subject which will help people to enhance their skills.
    ร้าน เครื่อง เขียน

    ReplyDelete