Saturday, August 6, 2016

Jane Austen Flip Book--Lady Cornell


Here is my most recent letter to my pen friend. This is the flip book from the Flip Book Tutorial  that I recently posted.  I decided to send her some things that she could possibly use in a future craft, or letter.


Let's not forget the tea!


Additional pages were attached by washi tape.



The Letter was  written on such thick paper that it was  a bit difficult to fold properly.


Yes, happy day!



I worked a charm "lock" onto the ribbon.


This flip book was sent into the mail by  placing it in a clear cello bag.  Postage was placed at the Post Office.

Write Letters,
Write Often

Lady Pamela





2 comments:

  1. Love these Pamela, I love your wax stamp. I have bought one and I love it :) I so enjoy visiting your pages...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I LOVE wax stamps. I just think they add such a nice touch. Thank you!

      Delete