Sunday, November 20, 2016

Jane Austen Mail!


Lovely Letters...to Lovely People!


Here is a a batch of letter that just went out today to members of the JALWsociety.  I hope they will overlook my up hilly-down-hilly writing with my dipping pen.  I know.  I need to get  some lined paper to put under my paper.... And I did have a few cross through(s), and  a ink blot or two...but I had such a wonderful time putting the mail together.  I will do a post on some of the contents of these letters...little peeks .  But for now, I hope you enjoy seeing my envelopes all gussied up and mailed out.

Write Letters,
Write Often.

Lady Pamela

5 comments:

  1. They are always stay busy with the jane austen and his mail service both the incoming and so does the outgoing sections. on this page will give you some amazing idea and very effective for the papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a writer; however have yet to be published. This is a good one I use when I'm bored and really need to get myself writing. http://www.articlerewriteservice.net/online-article-rewriting-service-you-can-trust/ as it gives you that chance to know about the academic writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the interview and article. That is very useful to me and hope you'll write more like this. http://www.bestparaphrasingservice.com/why-us/ as it gives you that chance to know about the academic writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those whole writing will really make things more fine and the whole things will inspirational. www.punctuationcorrector.net/living-with-lots-of-punctuation-marks to their all rights which have been reserved for them to stay on here in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the link of the Jane Austen you can cover the new service of the better tabs here. Maintain the link of the Mail here and get this web site more useful for your work with the nice conditions for your life.

    ReplyDelete