Monday, July 4, 2016

The Traveling Tea Party


 Tea Parties that Travel...




It was time to load up the basket and pack up the tea items.  I also had delicate bone china tea cups and fragile glass wear that had to be carefully packed.  I haven't "done" a traveling tea party in quite some time but it was time to resurrect the practice.


Doilies, Pepperidge Farm cookies, Socialbles, Carter's water crackers, Bluelost berry scones, and so much more!


Since this tea party had a decidedly British theme...I selected my David Copperfield Tea Pot.  I received this tea pot from my daughter when she visited London.



If you are confused about this post, please see the last post, Tea Fit For A Queen  It will explain all about this wonderful tea to commemorate Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday.



I had to whip up some blueberry scones.  They were delicious! recipe



We got everything packed and then off we went to Jane's sweet apartment to set up the tea.


Thanks to Lady Anna I had most everything I needed to have a authentic British Tea Party!


I just love this sweet little tea cup and saucer that was included in my "Tea Party in a box".


More deliciousness!


We served yummy chicken salad on croissants  along with assorted sweets, and cucumber slices on crackers (garlic herb cream cheese with parsley spread).  The  white tea we served was Teavanna's  Pineapple, Raspberry Luau.  It was delicious!


We tried  to carry out the Union Jack theme colors of red, white and blue.  I asked everyone including myself to dress accordingly.  Thankfully,I had 3 red hats!  We also donned red, white and blue feathered boas... and why not?  It was a lovely time.  I believe we "did  up" a proper British Birthday Tea for Queen Elizabeth II, she would have been proud to have been there herself.   Thank you again, Lady Anna, for the amazing food and supplies to make it happen!


Write Letters,
Write Often,

Lady Pamela


















7 comments:

  1. Lady Pamela, I just loved seeing your tea party. It looks like you had so much fun. Your teapot is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who does not lvoe to have a tea party and if this tea party taken place from a long distace then the happiness is increased. https://www.paraphraseservice.net/best-paraphrasing-generator/ that helps me a lot on my academic papers writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea party of the travel is arranged for the happiness of the passengers. All the issues of the persons to discover more is highlighted for the humans. The fixation is included for the overall goodness for the participants of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the family time we need to consume with our families and click https://www.paraphrasingservice.info/top-10-paraphrasing-tips/ to get the new ideas to spend family tie in a new way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As the time is passing, we are getting that much time for our families to click http://www.passivevoicechecker.com/passive-voice-checker-online/ which is the linking part to gain the interest of the users.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great traveling blog post, They fight for the achievement of same endeavor. We take particular sorts courses for elucidation yet we clear up same thing in different arrangements. This https://www.paraphraseservice.com/paraphrase-a-text-online/ is really helpful to the students.

    ReplyDelete